Get to know your
home care provider
We want you to feel comfortable and confident about
your search for a caregiver for your loved one.
✔️ Live-In Care ✔️ 24 Hour Care
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE MEET & GREET
The HomeAides Are Here To Help
Building trust with every family we serve is important to us.
Our goal is to ensure you feel comfortable and confident with the process of finding in-home care services options that best fit your needs.
A Complimentary Meet & Greet is the first step towards finding the quality care you need.
Bryan Dylewski - Founder
Initial In-Home or Virtual Review
What to expect on your first visit
Our family looks forward to serving your family. During our first visit, we will cover a variety of topics and information that include:
- Review of your loved one's needs
- We'll get to know your family and you'll get to know ours
- Benefits of The HomeAides vs other home are providers
- Creation of a personalized service plan
- Reviewing our transparent pricing and best price guarantee*
Caregiver Meet & Greet
It's time to meet your caregiver!
After you've had your initial review, we will schedule a meet & greet so you can interview and interact with your assigned caregiver.
- Provides 1 on 1 caregiver interview with family
- Allows for best possible caregiver placement
- Smoother transitions for the family and the client
Ready to Receive Care
Support you'll receive during your service
The HomeAides will be there to provide around-the-clock care. Our goal is to ensure you receive quality compassionate caregiver services and support every step of the way.
- Personalized care from a trusted bonded and insured caregiver
- Assistance with activities of daily living including; fall prevention, medication reminders, meal prep, bathing, transfers and more
- Ongoing support from service plan managers and field support staff with daily updates and scheduled visits
We bring our caregivers to you
Our dedicated scheduling and transportation
teams work together striving to ensure your caregiver is delivered right to your home
on time and on schedule.
- Ensures dependable coverage
and consistent care
- Arrival updates/confirmations
provided to the family
- Creates additional convenience
We will BEAT any genuine competitor's price*
*Best Price Guarantee only valid with written pricing from valid registered homecare agencies. Individual or registry caregiver rates do not apply. Offer only applies to private pay and does not apply to state funded programs.
"The HomeAides is a kind and compassionate organization that is always there for Mom and our family."
Nancy - Berlin, CT
Complimentary 24 Hours of
Offer only valid with a signed client service agreement with service plan.
"Due to The HomeAides' lower rates, I'm able to keep my husband at home."
Carol - Avon, CT
Have more questions about home care?
Call us to explore caregiver services in Connecticut or Massachusetts.